Consecration: AlpineFoil, winner of the French Cup 2017
- By juliealpine
- On 24/10/2017
- 0 comments
After winning the 2016 French Championship, the Team AlpineFoil does it again by winning the 2017 Engie Kite Tour French Cup. We warmly thank the entire Team for the numerous podiums obtained during these 4 stages.
This consecration is due to a team ultra welded, friendly, always motivated and ready to take up all the challenges, but also to an outcome of the development of AlpineFoil products.
After the podiums won at the stages of Leucate (11), Wimereux (62) and Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhône (13), we would like to congratulate the whole Team AlpineFoil which realized a very good performance during this final stage in Perros-Guirec (22), in spite of the hard conditions due to hurricane Ophelia. Indeed, waves of 6.70m prevented to run on Saturday.
Congratulations to :
- Benoît BILLET, 1st of the master class man,
- Jean-François BLACHON, 2nd of the master class man with a VR6 Foil Board and a 2018 Titanium KiteFoil / Race Foil wing,
- Nicolas WOJNACKI, 3rd of the master class man,
- Fleur CHALOT, 1st of the master class woman,
- Hugo CHABOUD, 1st of the Junior class,
- Nicolas SIAUD, 3rd in the Senior class with a RXV5S Foil Board and an Ultimate KiteFoil / Race Foil wing.
The 2018 equipment as well as the Team have very well showed their abilities because we have several CHAMPIONS OF FRANCE :
- Fleur CHALOT, already champion in 2016, is the CHAMPION OF FRANCE 2017 of Master's degree class woman with a VR6 Foil Board and a KiteFoil Ultimate / Race Foil wing,
- Audrey FACCHINETTI, is the VICE-CHAMPION OF FRANCE 2017 with a RXV5S Foil Board and a KiteFoil Access V2 Aluminum / Sport wing.
The 7 first ones of the MASTER CLASS MAN 2017 are orange ! Among them :
- Benoît BILLET, already champion in 2016, is now CHAMPION OF FRANCE 2017 with a VR7 Foil Board and a KiteFoil Titanium / SC Race S wing,
- Damien CHABOUD, VICE CHAMPION OF FRANCE 2017 with a VR6 Foil Board and a KiteFoil Titanium 2018 High Module / wing SC Race M,
- Nicolas WOJNACKI, 3rd OF FRANCE 2017 with a VR6 Foil Board and a KiteFoil Titanium / wing SC Race M.
Finally, in Junior category, congrats to :
- Hugo CHABOUD who is CHAMPION OF FRANCE 2017 with a VR7 Foil Board and a KiteFoil Titanium 2018 High Module / wing SC Race M.
You need to be connected to post a comment