Kitefoil Alpinefoil Origin 2018
Origin : The high quality accessible to all
The last foil of the brand is now available ! This Origin is a product to access to the top of the range. Build with the strong know-how of AlpineFoil, the Origin is attractive both by the price and the the product specifications that made it the perfect tool to start and move forward.
To buy your AlpineFoil kitefoil Origin 2018, go to the online shop.
Origin, for whom ?
The beginners :
Highly accessible in its standard configuration or with a short mast, AlpineFoil Origin is the choice of novices who are looking for a very good product which remain accessible by the price. Its incomparable stability, its ultra-progressive take-off still under control, its sweet behavior and its low-range start make it an easy, pleasant and reassuring foil. Its GIS by AlpineFoil wedge system, will adjust its behavior to improve the back leg support and reduce stance (leg spacing) to facilitate control on the climb.
The confirmed ones:
The confirmed rider will enjoy sailing with a foil running on a very wide speed range, with extremely healthy behavior and will be able, if he wants, to evolve his mount towards different practices : wave, freestyle, freeride, race, speed crossing, windfoil , paddle ... thanks to the extensive range of AlpineFoil RTeam carbon fiber wings. Holds GIS by AlpineFoil will trim the foil so as to have symmetrical supports, stance medium, to improve comfort and handiness and facilitate the Airjibes.
Quality AlpineFoil, with small price
Strong of a huge experience in the hydrofoil univers, the brand AlpineFoil has considered the needs of the customers who wanted to have a made in France product with a price very accessible. We have then worked on a simplified product which will gives entire satisfaction to riders who are not looking for performance.
Thus, the Origin fuselage is inspired from the Access V3 with a refined design. We find all the quality that made the success of AlpineFoil with a long fuselage which allow to multiply the efficiency of the stabilizer. Thanks to this stability, the pleasure is immediate and the capacity of the foil are fully useable. The Origin has also the reglex stability sytem. This technology has greatly contributed to Alpinefoil's success for more than 10 years. It automatically compensates the wing breaker torque according to thespeed. The foil is incredibly stable and its behavior remains chomogeneous across all speed ranges. Finaly, the fuselage of the origin is equiped with the AlpineFoil wing fixing system: The 4 threads are staggered to distribute the front wing supports on the fuselage as much as possible, ensuring the rigidity and cohesion of the set. The attachment of the wing is frank and solid, the foil responds faithfully to the solicitations of the pilot. This fuselage is equiped with a sacrificial anode which is the best mean to avoid corrosion on the foil
The Origin is sold with the new wing LIFT. This AlpineFoil wing have been designed to have a different bearing profile incidence between the center and the end of the wing. This particular feature of AlpineFoil wings provides high wing lift at low speed (thus high incidence) resulting in better control and stability beyond standard. With the increase of the speed (thus the decrease of the incidence), this effect gradually fades to decrease the wing load and to refocus the lift, which makes it possible to reach higher speeds while remaining extremely stable. This results in a greater speed range, and a very gradual stall.
What are these materials ?
All aluminum components of the Access V3 are cut from a block of aviation quality aluminum 6061 T6, machined in a 5-axis CNC machining center, then anodized OAD 70 microns, condition to evolve in seawater. This type of aluminum is recognized for its very high strength / weight ratio and for its low tendency to oxidize.
Its wings, from the standard configuration, are in carbon fiber and without any trace of G10 or fiberglass : it seems essential to us in view of the mechanical stresses that must undergo a foil.
The screws are made of A4 stainless steel, a grade necessary for use in seawater, as it is much more durable than A2 grade steel. Torx TX30 screws manufactured specifically for AlpineFoil in Germany is generalized to all parts of the foil for fast and secure assembly with a single mounting key.
Our workshop, located at the foot of the Alps, will be able to perform maintenance and repairs on your equipment according to the rule book.
- Platinum 165-140x90 : Aluminum 6061 T6 CNC machined 5 axis, anodized OAD 70 microns. For the practice of kitefoil. Compatible with Slingshot, Liquidforce, Sword 1, Carafino, and the majority of boards on the market with or without rails, thanks to its 165x90 distances, universal standard multibrand platinum systems.
- The KF-Box (or F-Box) : The best box on the market, specifically designed for the foil and improved thanks to its two attachment points. This is the box chosen by AlpineFoil for more than ten years for its products. Its four sides form a pyramid, which allows an automatic catch-up of the game and thus a perfect embedding of the box in the board. The forces are uniformly distributed across the five faces of the housing, the Foil-Board connection is locked on all the axes, which gives the assembly an absolute rigidity in all cases.
The fuselage of the origin is inspired by the Access V3 but have been simplified in order to reduce his price and to make it more secure. Thus, the drift has been removed and the nose has been design in a very soft way. This fuselage is equiped with the novelty 2018 from alpinefoil, the sacrificial anode, which is the best mean to fight against corrosion.
The various interchangeable masts :
- The 95cm aluminum mast: The standard configuration of the Access. The long mast is unavoidable. It brings a lot of driving comfort and range of maneuver, so more progressivity in take-off and navigation. Its large size makes it less subject to cavitations and therefore untimely dropouts. It is very stable and allows navigating in waves.
- The 80cm aluminum mast: Being shorter, it gives the Access more responsiveness and maneuverability, and its weaker lever arm forgives certain piloting errors. It is ideal for freeride and tight maneuvers in the waves.
- The 60cm aluminum mast: Ideal for learning and navigation in shallow waters. Its small size limits the lever arm between the board and the foil and therefore allows a better take-off control during learning the foil. Furthermore, in case of loss, the low navigation height allows the board to fall flat and therefore the rider to maintain control, unlike the long mast with which the fall is inevitable. The short mast is very popular with beginners because it allows less demanding learning sessions and almost immediate enjoyment. This is the assurance of gaining maximum time during learning.
- The 40cm mast: It answers a request on foils with ultra-short mast for the first sensations. Manufactured on request in our workshop then anodized cold.
- The custom-made mast: For the most fastidious riders. Size from 20cm to 94cm. Manufacured on request in our workshop then anodized cold.
The wing LIFT STD
Level : Beginner, Intermediate to Expert
Program : Freeride, Ultra Light Wind high performance, learning
Surface area : 795m²
Wingspan : 62 cm
XLP stabilizer (pre-impregnated carbon fiber, manufacturing by molding). In its original configuration, the Access V3 is equipped with this extremely powerful stabilizer proven for years on AlpineFoil products. Its arrow, its curvature, as well as the VAS system allow to concentrate a maximum of efficiency on a very small surface. Thanks to this very high efficiency, the drag is reduced and foil control is largely optimized.
to go further....
The curvature (dihedron) of all our wings is studied and developed in digital wind tunnel. This is one of the most important parameters in the design of a hydrofoil wing. The principle is simple: a curved wing will have its lift vectors that will cross at one point, which will lock the stability of the foil while on a flat wing, none of the vectors cross each other. It strongly influences the lift and stability of the wing. A curved wing makes it possible to reduce the parasitic roll, to stabilize the trajectory and thus to increase the precision of the piloting. The curvature also makes it possible to maintain the lift in the holdings and thus to reduce the piercing torque of the foil. The steering becomes much easier and more comfortable.
The arrow: Our wings are drawn with a very present arrow angle, more or less pronounced depending on the program. This angle is extremely important for stability. These complex shapes involve a 30% increase of carbon fiber in the manufacture of our wings compared to a straight wing.
AlpineFoil Variable Angle Foil System (VAS) : All AlpineFoil wings have been designed to have a different bearing profile incidence between the center and the end of the wing. This particular feature of AlpineFoil wings provides high wing lift at low speed (thus high incidence) resulting in better control and stability beyond standard. With the increase of the speed (thus the decrease of the incidence), this effect gradually fades to decrease the wing load and to refocus the lift, which makes it possible to reach higher speeds while remaining extremely stable. This results in a greater speed range, and a very gradual stall.
To buy your AlpineFoil kitefoil Access V3 2018, go to the online shop.
Which AlpineFoil kitefoil to buy ? How to choose your foil according to your level : beginner, confirmed, expert ? How much is it ? New or secondhand ? Contact us here.
- Kitefoil Alpinefoil Access V3 2018 - Price 1189 euros
- Kitefoil Alpinefoil Access CARBON 2018 - Price 1599 euros
- Kitefoil Alpinefoil AF50 CARBON 2018 - Price 1799 euros
- Kitefoil Alpinefoil AF50 CARBON HM Gloss 2018 - Price 1999 euros
- Kitefoil Alpinefoil Ultimate 2018 - Price 2399 euros
- Kitefoil Alpinefoil Titanium 2018 - Price 3459 euros
- Windfoil Alpinefoil ALU A1 2018 - Price 1299 euros
- Windfoil Alpinefoil CARBON A1 2018 - Price 1879 euros