Wingfoil Carbon Kite convert pack 1800/1450/1250
Kit de conversion Kitefoil RAVE / ULTIMATE / TITANIUM vers Wingfoil AlpineFoil Hawk Carbone Aile carbone 1800 / 1450 / 1250 + Mat Platine 83 cm. Niveau débutant à expert.
Availability: In stock
Promotion 1 696.00€ 1 399.00€ inc. tax reduction of 297.00€
- Condition : new
You own a Kitefoil RAVE/ ULTIMATE/ TITANIUM/ ZENOS ? Pass easily to Wingfoil !
Keep your fuselage and stabilizer and upgrade your kitefoil to a powerful wingfoil with this conversion kit.
Choose the wing that suits your practice: Surf 1800, Cruise 1450, Cruise 1250.
This conversion kit contains the special NEW Wing mast 83 cm carbon V2 with this combination, you will get one of the best wingfoil on the market and on top of that, a 100% Made in France Foil.
The Wingfoil Hawk Carbon 1800/ 1450/ 1250 offers a new dimension to the Wingfoil
- Ultra Light: 2.6 kg
- Mats S-SHape (AlpineFoil anti-ventilation system) with advanced swivel point Platinum Monobloc with mat , continuous fiber platinum/mat ( the plate is not glued to the mat)
- Mat has a variable profile, wider and thicker at the top for more rigidity
thinner in the submerged area
- Compatible with all Alpinefoil foil wings since 2010
- Wide selection of wings from Wingfoil
- Compatible kitefoil
- Made in France (made in the Alps)
With the SURF 1800 wing The start is very low speed and allows to start, in WIng, surf or SUP but also to enjoy itself thanks to its good speed potential and its good handling.
The Cruise 1450, meanwhile, is ideal for riders in the progression phase, it has been specifically designed for the wingfoil, in order to have, speed, low range and maneuverability.
It’s a super versatile and easy wing that allows you to do everything: Freeride, Freewave, Cruising.
We find some gliding sensations similar to kitefoil. For those who come from windsurf, just add a piece of harness and you can fit like a windfoil while maintaining the accessibility of the Wingfoil
Test wingfoil Hawk Carbone Cruise 1450 d'Alpine Foil
** These values are given for a 75 kg rider with a confirmed level, using a 6m2 sail and an 89 litre board **
- SURF 1800 LA (Low Aspect) Wing:
Minimum wind: 10/12 kns Maximum wind 25/30 kns
- Cruise 1450 MHA (Medium High Aspect) Wing:
Minimum Wind 11/13 kns Maximum wind 30/35 kns
- Cruise 1250 MHA (Medium High Aspect) Wing:
Minimum wind 14/15 kns Maximum wind 33/37 kns
- REGATA 1100 HA ( High Aspect) Wing:
Minimum wind: 12/14 kns Maximum wind 30/35 kns
- REGATA 850 HA ( High Aspect) Wing:
Minimum Wind 13/15 kns Maximum wind 33/37 kns
- REGATA 580 HA ( High Aspect) Wing:
Minimum wind 16/18 kns Maximum wind 35/40 kns
WINGFOIL : ALPINE FOIL PRESENTATION GAMME ET FOIL HAWK CARBONE
ALPINE FOIL REVIEW - TEST TERRAIN WINGFOIL
You need to be connected to post a comment