Kitefoil VR3 V2 Freeride Foilboard 54.7" x 18.9" - 20 Liters
Kitefoil Board VR3, 4.5 x 18.5 - 20 Liters
“sustainability comes at a lower cost”
Designed during the ORIGIN project, the VR3 is carried by a common DNA. Create the best possible product at the best price.
The Alpinefoil team offers you a very easy foilboard, adapted to the first flights, without concessions on scalability. This VR3 100% freeride won’t tire you!
Its volume of 20L and its careful distribution have created a balance between ease and compactness. The main technologies that have made the success of its seniors have benefited from this VR3, it offers you today the opportunity to progress and evolve with your board of tomorrow.
This VR3 is also the choice of versatility, let yourself be tempted by the discovery of all the flagship disciplines of kitefoil and enjoy its convertibility with its wings in thruster for surfing small waves while traveling.
The ORIGIN VR3 combo is the choice of sustainability at the best price!
To buy your Alpinefoil VR3 Freeride kitefoil board, visit the online shop
- US standard rails
- Concave bridge for maximum comfort and control
- Double concave hull to avoid suction effect when touching.
- Maximum stability at low speed due to balanced volume distribution between front and rear
- FCS aileron housings/ thruster combination
- Thin rails in two stages: incisable in part on the hull for a better grip/ rounded in the upper part to promote curves on the water
How our boards are built
Its closed-cell EPS core is digitally machined and successively clad:
- Fiber glass, a traditional material used in the manufacture of boards;
- Of carbon T700, arranged in the following 3 axes with recovery of forces on the housing to cope with the stresses of the foil
- a bio-polymer bamboo-fibre-epoxy composite applied longitudinally to the board, which provides a foilboard resilience property.This technology allows the board to accept session after session efforts without changing behaviour and thus avoid so-called "fatigue" breaks.
- a high-quality epoxy resin used in the manufacture of all these composites. This resin was chosen over another because its solvent-free base is not environmentally aggressive. Moreover, by its nature, it is not subject to the phenomenon of osmosis.
Its F-Box carbon housing with automatic game catch-up is integrated into the foil board during its construction and allows a solid connection between the deck and the hull.Carbon fibre reinforcements distribute the forces over a wide area thus increasing rigidity and response and improving the pilot/foil bond. Its perfect underrun results in an absence of drag and therefore a better glide performance.
Its fields were reinforced with Airex and then covered with carbon.
Its wide and comfortable pads allow precise contact with the board.
Its polyester finish and bi-component paint are covered with UV-resistant polyurethane varnish.
On deck, a layer of Airex, a closed-cell material characterized by extreme tolerance to damage, strengthens the foot support area.
Its 32 inserts for Alpinefoil footstraps placed at the front and rear allow multiple combinations of foot placement. One, two, or three footstraps, placed straight or in V, loose or adjusted as close as possible to the feet, will personalize the ergonomics of this foilboard according to the level, the type of practice, the conditions of navigation, the morphology and preferences of the pilot. The positioning range of the footstrap is 15 cm at the front and 10 cm at the back.
We have chosen modern, high-tech materials over other, more classic and less expensive ones to design a high-quality, high-performance and original foilboard that is as well suited to your foil progression.
You need to be connected to post a comment