Wingfoil wing - Cruise 1450
Inspired by years of experience in foil profile and wing design, the Cruise 1450 is the result of Alpinefoil’s innovations.
With its 89 cm wingspan the cruise 1450 Wingfoil is part of the wings with high/moderate ratio, a significant lift with a very high level of handling and glide. (some even compare its glide to that of a 950 and its lift with that of a 1450)
The Cruise 1450 has a totally innovative wing profile, specifically designed for the wingfoil in the digital wind tunnel, its profile brings a very high drag/slide ratio.
Thanks to its performance and versatility, the Cruise 1450 will suit lovers of freeride, cruising, wave and even pumping!
- Made from 100% carbon, it retains the strength and rigidity of its olders sisters
- A high quality RTEAM finish signed Alpinefoil
- A completely new profile in the world of Wingfoil (designed by Alpinefoil for this practice)
- Possibility to adapt the wing to the practice of the Windfoil
- Perfect for freeride, cruising and wave
- Ideal in a very wide wind range, from light to strong regardless of the water surface
- Excellent handling
- High drag/slide ratio
- Designed for very high performance in light developing high apparent wind in the sail
- Excellent wind lift
- Very Large speed range
You need to be connected to post a comment