Wingfoil wing - Cruise 1450
With its 89 cm wingspan the cruise 1450 Wingfoil is part of the wings with high/moderate ratio, a significant lift with a very high level of handling and glide. (some even compare its glide to that of a 950 and its lift with that of a 1450)
The Cruise 1450 has a totally innovative wing profile, specifically designed for the wingfoil in the digital wind tunnel, its profile brings a very high drag/slide ratio.
Thanks to its performance and versatility, the Cruise 1450 will suit lovers of freeride, cruising, wave and even pumping!
- Made from 100% carbon, it retains the strength and rigidity of its olders sisters
- A high quality RTEAM finish signed Alpinefoil
- A completely new profile in the world of Wingfoil (designed by Alpinefoil for this practice)
- Possibility to adapt the wing to the practice of the Windfoil
- Perfect for freeride, cruising and wave
- Ideal in a very wide wind range, from light to strong regardless of the water surface
- Excellent handling
- High drag/slide ratio
- Designed for very high performance in light developing high apparent wind in the sail
- Excellent wind lift
- Very Large speed range
You need to be connected to post a comment