Wingfoil Hawk carbon
Start and progress in wingfoil, why choose a carbon wingfoil ?
Latest AlpineFoil Model
Indeed, the WIngfoil Carbon Hawk foil is the result of all the experience and innovation that AlpineFoil has acquired in recent years.
Equipped with the most optimized mat in the Carbon range, as well as the most resistant Aluminium fuselage,
The Hawk Carbon will suit any environment and different levels. Just like its cousin the Hawk Aluminium, it is a foil that works in wingfoil, surfoil, SUPfoil but also in wakefoil.
Very easy to access, it takes off particularly early and gradually.
You can learn easily and then perfect yourself in wingfoil, surfoil and SUPfoil with this versatile foil that will accompany you for many hours.
It should also be noted that the Hawk operates even in very small waves.
The flight will be very easy regardless of the weather conditions.
Made in France quality signed AlpineFoil
Just like all our models, each piece of this foil is certified made in France
all sprinkled with a high-end craftsman finish.
You will find in this toy all the quality made in France dear to AlpineFoil:
- Continuous carbon fiber wings for optimal rigidity and performance
- One connection with four staggered screws for maximum stability
- VAS technology that gives the wing a much wider speed range than a conventional wing
- A fuselage machined in a single block of aluminum for outstanding strength
- High quality RTeam finish
- The presence of a sacrificial anode to fight effectively against corrosion. The Hawk Carbon brings together all the details that make the difference and that have made Alpine foils exceptional foils.
- Thanks to its feather-weight mat and its semi-carbon aluminium fuselage, it is the lightest foil in the AlpinFoil range.
With a total weight of only 2.3 Kg with the regatta 1100, we can ensure you an optimal glide as well as a feeling of unmatched lightness.
Brand new Carbon mat model from AlpineFoil
Designed in a special 3-axis mould, the new Platinum 83 carbon mat combines several innovations:
- A special shape called "S-shape" that allows it to advance its pivot point,
just like a caddie wheel where the rotation takes place upstream of the wheel, which in our case allows the foil to enter naturally into the curves.
A brand new sensation guaranteed!
In addition to this, this S-shape makes it possible to direct the frontal water flow towards the top of the mast, which in practice considerably reduces the ventilation effect at the back of the foil while ensuring an extraordinary stability.
- A machined monoblock body unlike conventional manufacturing techniques, which provides unprecedented rigidity and optimal glide.
- An evolutionary thickness over the entire length of the mast :
Thicker at the base for better stress resistance and thinner on the part in contact with water.
- An ultra light weight:
Thanks to its single piece design, this mat weighs only 1.1 Kg !
A stiffness/weight ratio more than at the top!
Fuselage Rave Carbon & Aluminium
Ultra resistant and powerful fuselage:
Due to its manufacturing material and shape, the Rave fuselage equipped on the Hawk Carbon remains one of the best from AlpineFoil.
In addition to being removable from the mast, it is equipped with a sacrificial Anode allowing corrosion not to attack the body of the fuselage by concentrating it on the Anode.
Without forgetting its versatility, because just like each of our fuselages it remains usable with all of our wings, which offers a wide choice of possible combinations as well as the possibility of using it in Wingfoil as well as in SupFoil or KiteFoil.
To purchase your own kitefoil AlpineFoil Hawk, head over to our shop.
Which AlpineFoil foil to buy? How to choose your foil according to its level: beginner, confirmed, expert? How much does it cost? New or used?
Don't wait anymore, Contact us here !
You need to be connected to post a comment