Pocket Kitefoil FS3 Freestyle Freeride Foilboard 4.1 x 18.5 - 23 Liters
Foil Board FS3, 14.1 x 18.5 - 19 liters - Program: Foil, Freestyle, Freeride, beginner to expert. Delivered without footstrap.
Availability: In stock
1 069,00€ inc. tax
Pocket Kitefoil FS3 Freestyle Freeride Foilboard 4.1 x 18.5 - 23 liters
Price 890.83 Euros exVAT
« the real Skateboard »
The skater background of some members of the team has convinced us of the advantages of a shape that is as close to it as possible.
This special pocket board is equipped with a sophisticated construction and a minimum volume ideally placed to guarantee tolerance and pleasure in the progression. The FS3 gets all the benefits of a pocket board by pushing accessibility to its maximum. The experienced rider or the talented beginner who wants to ride in waves, freestyle and cruising will be delighted. This FS3 is characterized by its handling and its homogeneous and precise behaviour. In strapless the board is glued to the feet and is quickly placed in the curves.The pronounced concave provides perfect control, sharp and sharp curves. It is a product as radical as it is intuitive with a strong penchant for aerial and vertical moves.It comes in XS version for even more compactness, more technical, it will find its place under the feet of an experienced rider.
- Condition : new
- Its volume of? L for dimensions of 1? cm ? cm makes the FS-3 a board with high flotation capacity and extreme handling. This exclusive and redesigned shape makes the FS-3 particularly accessible, extremely efficient when manoeuvring at low speeds, and promotes low-range departures.
- Its Hull with a pronounced double concave allows to avoid the suction effect that one encounters on the classic hull boards. This results in faster acceleration, a smoother take-off, and allows you to stay stable and maintain your speed during touchdowns. Its powerful acceleration is amplified by a distribution of volumes on the rear and front, giving it an exceptional ability to float, allowing it to start easily and without sinking, even for large riders.
- Its next-generation progressive inverted rails allow for easy and effective jibes, and limit the impact of touch-ups during high heeling events such as loss of control and stall.
- Its high concave bridge allows absolute control over the toe tips during strapless sessions.
- Its design, identical to other foilboards in the Alpinefoil range, gives it optimal rigidity.
Which AlpineFoil foilboard to buy ? How to choose your board according to your level : beginner, confirmed, expert ? How much is it ? New or secondhand ? Contact us here.
- Foilboard AlpineFoil VR5 Freeride - Price 889 euros
- Foilboard AlpineFoil VR6 Convertible - Price 1079 euros
- Foilboard AlpineFoil VR7 Race Carbon - Price 1189 euros
- Foilboard AlpineFoil FS2 Freestyle - Price 969 euros
- Foilboard AlpineFoil CX-V6S Wave Convertible - Price 989 euros
You need to be connected to post a comment