Pocket Kitefoil FS3-XS V2 Freestyle Freeride Foilboard 45.5" x 18.5"- 19 Liters
Foilboard FS3 XS V2, 124 x 48 - 25 liters - Program : Foil, Freestyle, Freeride,
beginner to expert.
Delivered without footstraps.
Pocket Kitefoil FS3XS V2 Freestyle Freeride Foilboard 124 x 48 - 23 liters
"the real Skateboard".
The skateboarding past of some of our team members convinced us of the advantages of a shape that is as close to the real thing as possible.
This special pocket board has a sophisticated construction and a minimum of volume ideally placed to guarantee tolerance and fun in the progression. The FS3 XS gets all the benefits of a pocket board by pushing accessibility to the max. The experienced rider or the talented beginner driven by the desire to evolve in waves, freestyle, cruising will be satisfied. This FS3 XS is characterized by its maneuverability and its homogeneous and precise behavior. In strapless, the board sticks to the feet and is quickly placed in the curves. The pronounced concave provides perfect control, incisive and precise curves. It is a product as radical as it is intuitive with a strong penchant for aerial and vertical moves. The XS version is even more compact and technical and will fit under the feet of an experienced rider.
Looking for more information on this board?
Visit the page dedicated to the FS3 XS V2 here
Availability: In stock
1 099.00€ inc. tax
- Manufacturer : AlpineFoil
- Its volume of 19 L for dimensions of 45.5" x 18.5" cm makes the FS3-XS a board with high flotation capacity and extreme manoeuvrability. This exclusive and redesigned shape makes the FS3-XS particularly accessible, extremely efficient during low-speed maneuvers, and promotes low-range departures.
- Its Hull with a pronounced double concave allows to avoid the suction effect that one encounters on the classic hull boards. This results in faster acceleration, a smoother take-off, and allows you to stay stable and maintain your speed during touchdowns. Its powerful acceleration is amplified by a distribution of volumes on the rear and front, giving it an exceptional ability to float, allowing it to start easily and without sinking, even for large riders.
- Its next-generation progressive inverted rails allow for easy and effective jibes, and limit the impact of touch-ups during high heeling events such as loss of control and stall.
- Its high concave bridge allows absolute control over the toe tips during strapless sessions.
- Its design, identical to other foilboards in the Alpinefoil range, gives it optimal rigidity.
Which AlpineFoil foilboard to buy ? How to choose your board according to your level : beginner, confirmed, expert ? How much is it ? New or secondhand ? Contact us here.