Wingfoil Alpinefoil Hawk Alu
Wich Alu Wingfoil choose ?
The foil of versatility
The Hawk 1800 is a high-end, ultra-light, super-accessible and scalable Wingfoil
Without any doubt the most accessible Wingfoil of our range:
Ideal to start it will also suit more experienced riders looking for stability and comfort in a foil at a more than accessible price.
Like his carbon cousin, it will offer a smooth take-off and a linear glide.
Not forget to mention his fuselage machined in one and same block of aluminum bringing it an extraordinary solidity, as well as his sacrificial anode greatly increasing his service life.
Note that despite his price the Hawk alu has 100% Carbon wings Made in France, handmade in our workshop.
A quality signed AlpineFoil
The versatility of the brand new Hawk 1800 does not stop there: the 1800 wing, as always at AlpineFoil is compatible with all Alpine fuselages. Thus the Surf 1800 will fit perfectly on your kitesurf foil or your windsurf foil. This unique foil will allow you to discover a multitude of different disciplines.
You will find in this toy all the quality made in France dear to AlpineFoil:
- Continuous carbon fiber wings for optimal rigidity and performance
- One connection with four staggered screws for maximum stability
- VAS technology that gives the wing a much wider speed range than a conventional wing
- A fuselage machined in a single block of aluminum for outstanding strength
- High quality RTeam finish
- The presence of a sacrificial anode to fight effectively against corrosion. The Hawk Carbon brings together all the details that make the difference and that have made Alpine foils exceptional foils.
- Thanks to its feather-weight mat and its semi-carbon aluminium fuselage, it is the lightest foil in the AlpinFoil range.
With a total weight of only 2.3 Kg with the regatta 1100, we can ensure you an optimal glide as well as a feeling of unmatched lightness.
To purchase your own kitefoil AlpineFoil Hawk, head over to our shop.
Which AlpineFoil foil to buy? How to choose your foil according to its level: beginner, confirmed, expert? How much does it cost? New or used?
Don't wait anymore, Contact us here !
You need to be connected to post a comment