Kiteboarder Magazine's favorite test
"Dynamic, maneuverable and extremely lightweight, the Rave Air equipped with the Wave 950 is a high-end construction foil for demanding and versatile freeriders and freeriders."
"The perfect balance between accessibility and performance, the Wave 950 has everything to become the new Best-Seller of the French brand."
- Kiteboarder Magazine - no. "Special Tests 2022"
After the immense success of the Rave, the foil maneuvers specialist in the range,
Alpine responds to the freeride / freestyle trend by releasing the Rave Air. Thanks to its 80 cm & 100 cm mast fitted with Carbon Air technology, this foil is even lighter and easier to handle than its forerunner.
In addition, its construction in M40J high modulus carbon ensures rigidity to any test, and therefore unequaled precision and control in the turns.
This enormous innovation, coupled with the Wave 950, makes the Rave Air and its full carbon mast the perfect toy for waves. We have kept the S shape technology to considerably reduce cavitation and provide maximum sensations to the rider.
In addition to staying at the top for carving, freeride, freestyle and wave, the latest kite foil of the brand opens the field of possibilities since it is perfectly suited and compatible for wingfoil, surf foil and SUPfoil.
The new Rave Air therefore excels in tight curves, swell descent, wave surfing, transition and jump.
This playful and energetic foil has an extraordinary agility and pop, but its homogeneous behavior and its ultra light short mast also make it a foil suitable for beginners.
Quickly, the beginner rider can enjoy the incredible sensations that the Rave Air has to give.
The Wave wings range : A range adapted for Kitefoil
- Wave 1200 (1200 cm2 - 66 cm span) MHA-Medium High Aspect
Very good handling, excellent stability, very good lift, it is the perfect kite for maneuvering in waves at low speed or working on transitions.
- Wave 950 (950 cm2 - 63 cm span) MHA-Medium High Aspect
The middle one of the range, it completes the latter thanks to its behavior perfectly placed between the low range of the 1200 and the maneuverability of the 700.
This wing has almost the same low range as the Wave 1200, a similar accessibility with an uninhibited handling and an even larger speed range.
- Wave 700 (700 cm2 - 55 cm wingspan) MHA-Medium High Aspect
Unsurpassed handling, an unbelievable speed range, efficient and incisive transitions, in short a perfect kite for nervous and precise kitefoil or carving in the middle of the waves.
Finally, as always, AlpineFoil wants to make the rider benefit from a Made in France foil for a unique quality and finish. This is why we find in this foil all the technologies that have made the reputation of the brand:
- Wings and mast 100% continuous carbon fiber (MCF technology)
- The housing integrated into the continuous carbon fiber mast with two fixing screws for a perfectly rigid connection (MCBox technology)
- The anti-ventilation "S shape" mast (ACS technology)
- The high-performance RTeam finish for incomparable glide quality
- A fuselage machined from a single block of 6061 T6 aluminum (used in the aviation industry)
- FRDS technology which guarantees optimal flow
- The sacrificial anode, revolutionary anti-corrosion system 100% AlpineFoil (SACS technology)
ACS Anti Cavitation System
FRDS Fuselage with Reduced Drag System
MCBox Monobloc Carbon Box
MCF Monobloc continuous Carbon Fiber
SACS Sacrificial Anode anti Corrosion System
Foilboard FS3 XS V2, 124 x 48 - 25 liters - Program : Foil, Freestyle, Freeride, beginner to expert. Delivered...
1 099.00€ 999.00€ inc. taxDetails
Ultra-innovative pocket kitefoil, Ultra Light (1.9 kg 100% carbon - 112 x 47 made in France du...
1 399.00€ 1 299.00€ inc. taxDetails